Learn About LaPaidion Townhomes and Condominiums
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where exactly is the lot located (Blk./Parcel)?
Block 9A Parcel 11
2. Which units cost more and why?
The end units cost more because they have more windows and more land space to the back
3. Will the units have split a/c units - upstairs and down? If not, is this an option?
There will be no split Unit. For the one and two beds unit there will be one central A/C unit. For the 3 Beds each floor will have a separate Central A/C Unit
4. What is the height of the ceilings?
Each Floor will be approximately 9 feet high
5. How many units are sold?
2 Units pre-sold in phase 1, and 2 unit reserved in phase 2. Construction is scheduled to start in the 1st quarter of 2020
6. Will the interior walls be completed with knock-down finish?
Units will have a flat finish, however knockdown available if requested at no extra cost
7. Are mirror bi-fold doors optional for all closets?
8. Will the closets be illuminated?
Only the master closets will be illuminated
9. How many appliances are included?
Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer, tankless water heater, Sink also provided for the laundry room
10.Will the refrigerator be side-by-side with an exterior water/ice dispenser?
11. Will there be a garbage disposal within the sink?
12. With the laundry room on the upstairs. Will it have an exhaust fan vented outside as opposed to the attic?
All vents are available as per planning instructions or as part of the planning code
13. Will the kitchen/Range-hood exhaust vented outside?
This will depend on the type of kitchen or appliances the purchaser decides to have as an upgrade. The basic kitchen will have the microwave mounted over the range which may or may not have a built in exhaust system
14. Is the covered patio or front porch counted within the square footage or just the space within the concrete walls?
The square footage is calculated based on the allocated living spaces
15. Are the interior walls block construction?
All Exterior walls, interior firewalls/partition are block construction. The decking is for the units are concrete. The interior walls for the Townhomes on the first floor are block construction; however the interior walls on the second floor will be studded
16. Is there insulation/Styrofoam along with the block construction for the exterior walls?
17. Would it be possible to have an option within the master bath to have a shower-surround instead of a bathtub?
That can be arranged
18. Is there a selection of satin nickel finished bathroom fixtures within American Standard/Kohler (or any matte finish options)?
Final selection of hardware for the cabinet door or the bathroom fixtures, may differ but I can assure you they will be American Standard, similar or of a higher quality
19. Will the flooring throughout (upstairs/stairs/downstairs) be porcelain tiled?
Yes, but upgrades of wood or carpet is available at an additional price
20. What size will the interior moldings be?
Between 5.5-6 inches
21. Will any ceiling fans be installed?
22. What will the strata and insurance fees be?
Strata Fee will be set surrounding the cost for open market property insurance, maintenance cost and utilities at the time of completion. Measure will be put in place to ensure that price is at a minimal/ competitiveness with liked properties.
MLS 410863-410872 Member CIREBA